Is your organisation optimising the talents of today’s managers to grow tomorrow’s leaders?
When a competent manager learns coaching skills, the transformation to leadership begins. This hybrid coach-manager possesses the knowledge and tools to develop people and strengthen teams, which becomes an invaluable asset for sustained growth.
Why do successful organizations invest in coach training for managers?
- Outsourced coach training remains a cost-effective talent development tool (no capital investment or extensive training required for your HR team)
- Mid-level manager coach training fosters a culture of resourcefulness, understanding, and conflict resolution
- Investment in mid-level talent enhances leadership in organization
- Employee engagement soars within a coaching culture*
*65% of employees in companies with strong coaching cultures rated themselves as highly engaged, according to research conducted in 2014 by Human Capital Institute on Building a Coaching Culture.
Savvy organisations invest in talent development programs for promising staff members, and Kun offers a variety of coaching, mentoring, and trainings solutions to equip your managers to grow into leaders.
Expect these kinds of results in your managers after completing Kun’s coach training programs:
- Increased understanding of their own challenges around managing, training and supporting their employees (so employees have a self-aware model of healthy habits and attitudes)
- Functional awareness of the coaching process and practices (so your manager knows how to use what he or she has learned when they get back to work)
- Skilful communication with employees to identify different needs and objectives (so team members enjoy greater job satisfaction)
- Ability to inspire cooperation and accountability in their employees (so teams perform at their highest levels)
- Deft delivery of uncomfortable information (so bad news is met with positive action)
- Competence in both giving and receiving constructive criticism (so employees feel comfortable opening a dialogue about difficult problems)
- Sharpened skills from the habit of on-going learning practices (so your employee grows in value to your organisation over time)
Do you want to grow the leadership talent among your organisation’s managers?
to discuss how your organisation needs can
be met with our unique portfolio of culture