Coach Mentoring Retreat-Egypt-Eng
Thursday, Apr 4, 2019 – Saturday, Apr 6, 2019
9:00am – 5:30pm
This retreat is best suited for experienced coaches who are looking to advance their coaching skills to the next level of coaching mastery. It is for those who want to deepen what they know and increase the quality of what they have
Becoming a masterful coach is the only way forward! The demand for coaching is like never before, and it is even more so for great masterful coaches because of the increased awareness of the clients. At the same time, supply is growing even faster. Be a great coach ASAP or disappear in the noise of mediocre coaching in an aggressive market.
3 days of full-immersion Coach Training followed by 3 sessions of individual mentoring by an MCC, will catapult your coaching skills to a mastery level
Deepening your understanding of the ICF core competencies and embodying them as a professional coach is much more than getting higher credentials. It’s a great way to catapult your coaching career to the next level and become a more effective coach for your clients.
For coaches in transition between credentials or looking to advance their coaching skills to the next level
- Are you looking to improve and enrich your coaching skills?
- Are you looking to apply for your first ICF credential?
- Are you renewing your existing ICF credential?
- Are you seeking your next level of ICF credential?
If your answer to any of the above questions is yes, you will need 10 hours of Mentor Coaching over a minimum of three months, and if you need powerful results you will need to be mentored by a powerful coach with proven coaching methods and the highest ICF credential possible MCC
In this full immersion experience, you will…
- Enjoy a calm space that will help you relax, reflect and grow.
- Connect with like-minded people and have meaningful conversations.
- Discover a deeper understanding of coaching and the real meaning of trust and partnership in coaching.
- Deepen your understanding of the interconnectedness of the 11 coaching core competencies.
- Understand the subtle qualities that differentiate an influential experienced coach from any other coach.
- Learn and practice the pillars of robust presence: clear Intention, free mind, heart intelligence and active physical awareness.
- Learn to listen to what your client is expressing non-verbally.
- Practice profound questioning using a childlike curiosity.
- Learn sharing observations and intuitions with care and compassion and without leading nor teaching.
- Add a powerful Somatic Thinking tool to your coaching skills. Somatosensory Programming (S-Work): A somatic coaching tool that will help your clients by highlighting the mind-body-challenge connection that promotes constant awareness and inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential.
- Receive three individual mentoring sessions within three months after the group coaching experience.
- Receive a detailed coaching core competencies assessment that will reflect your skill level and your future developmental areas.
- Earn 22 CCE unites that can be used towards your required 10 hours of mentor coaching sessions, and/or toward the 40 CCE requirement to renew your ICF credential!
What coaches say about our retreats
Retreat fees include group training, individual mentoring and half board accommodation.
Early Birds price (Paying before February 10th 2019):
- Early Birds price: 19,067 EGP
- ICF member price “conditional with membership certification”: 18000 EGP
Full price (Paying after February 10th 2019):
- Full price= 21,184 EGP
- ICF price= 20,124 EGP
Ps: If you prefer SGL room accommodation you will need to pay an extra 2530 EGP for the two nights
For Bank information, please deposit this amount in this Bank Account
Bank Name: HSBC Bank Egypt
Branch Name: Mall of Egypt
Account Name: Esraa Abdel-Hamid Zaki Abdel-Wahab
Account Number: 032-067332-002
Please, deposit the above amount in the account and send a copy of the receipt to my email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Creditcard Payment, you can pay here after your registration using the registration button below.
Cancellation & Refund Policy…
- In case of event cancellation by KUN.
- In case of participant cancellation before the February 10th 2019.
- 75% refund in case of participant cancellation two weeks before the start of the program.
- 50% refund in case of participant cancellation less than two weeks before the start of the program.
- In case of participant cancellation after the start of the program.
- Transferring the registration fees to another person is granted only before the start of the program
Stella Di Mare Grand Hotel
km 46 Suez – Hurghada Road
Ain Soukhna , Suez Governorate , 43111