Coach Training for Future Coaches-Online
Tuesday, Mar 3, 2020
6:30pm – 9:30pm
The first module of the Somatic Thinking™ Coach Certification program (STCP). It is composed of a robust and rigorous foundational curriculum that includes an immediate and direct application of the Somatic Thinking™ coaching methodology.
STCP is aligned with the International Coach Federation (ICF) competencies and guidelines for professional-level training. The ICF accredits it for 132 hours of coach-specific training. You can check program certificate click here
WHO IS THIS MODULE FOR?
- You want to attain more balance and cohesiveness in your life.
- You have the passion to help others and want to do it professionally as an effective coach using a robust method.
- You are an executive or leadership coach who wants to add a meaningful and powerful boost to an existing practice that is calling for renewal and regeneration.
- You are a leader who wants to evolve your management style by learning how to empower people through coaching.
The main focus of this module is to work on helping our future coaches to align their awareness, behaviour and intention, which leads to a profound state of presence that is the core of effective coaching. In addition to working on the ‘human behind the coach’ participants discover the reality of coaching real clients, designing coaching programs, conducting powerful client assessments without biases, providing new perspectives to their clients without teaching, and developing sustainable change—all the while the coach is fully supported and coached by STCP faculty via distance education.
In addition to learning about coaching, participants get to receive it! Future coaches get to experience the Somatic Thinking™ process as a client and witness great presence and power as this coaching approach unfolds for the benefit of all.
MODULE ONE BREAKDOWN
- 60 ICF Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH)
- 5 Mentoring hours by an ICF Certified Coach
- 16 Virtual group sessions, starting from March 3rd, 2020, one session per week every Tuesday from 18:30 CET. Session duration varies between 2-3 hours.
- 5 Individual mentoring sessions. You will book your sessions at your convenience.
- Pay in 4 monthly installments X 304 Euro
- Early bird 955 Euro ends on January 25th. Click the registration button below
- Normal price 1159 Euro. Click the registration button below
Upon successful completion of all facets of module one. Graduates will be able to practice as a certified Somatic Thinking™ Associate Coache and meet the ICF’s training hours’ requirement for an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) level of accreditation.
Vedioconfrence Meetings Via ZOOM