COACH MENTORING GROUP-English
Wednesday, Jan 16, 2019
7:00pm – 9:00pm
Join a small selected group of coaches for 7 group mentoring sessions, 1 session every other week, 2 hours per session. Followed by 3 individual mentoring sessions with an ICF Master Certified Coach MCC to catapult your coaching skills to the next level.
This training is intended for coaches in transition between credentials or looking to advance their coaching skills to the next level.
We think that you will find this training to be challenging, useful and engaging, and we look forward to working and learning with you.
- Below is some information regarding the training and a few requests:
This version of the training will be delivered through a combination of video conferences and listening assignments. All training calls will be held at 7 p.m. CET – Central European Time
- The training will be led by Samer Hassan, MCC
- A full schedule of activities and due dates will be sent to you via email but please mark your calendar for the following key dates, including the live training calls (connection links to the Zoom video conferencing platform will be sent to you). The calls are important to attend but if you need to miss one we will be recording these, so you can catch up. Note that in between the calls there are several activities/assignments that you will be responsible for completing.
Jan. 9: Participants receive initial training materials
Jan. 16: Orientation Videoconference, 7 p.m. CET – Central European Time
Jan. 30: Live Training Videoconference, 7 p.m. CET – Central European Time
Feb. 13: Live Training Videoconference, 7 p.m. CET – Central European Time
Feb. 27: Live Training Videoconference, 7 p.m. CET – Central European Time
March 13: Live Training Videoconference, 7 p.m. CET – Central European Time
March 27: Live Training Videoconference, 7 p.m. CET – Central European Time
April 10: Live Training Videoconference, 7 p.m. CET – Central European Time
In this program, you will…
- Connect with like-minded people and have meaningful conversations.
- Discover a deeper understanding of coaching and the real meaning of trust and partnership in coaching.
- Deepen your understanding of the interconnectedness of the 11 coaching core competencies.
- Understand the subtle qualities that differentiate an experienced powerful coach from any other coach.
- learn and practice the pillars of robust presence: clear Intention, free mind, heart intelligence, and active physical awareness.
- Learn to listen to what your client is expressing verbally and non-verbally.
- Practice profound questioning using clean language and the curiosity of the child.
- Learn sharing observations and intuitions with care and compassion and without leading nor teaching.
- Receive 3 individual mentoring sessions within three months prior to the 7th group coaching session.
- Receive a detailed coaching core competencies assessment report that will reflect your skill level and your future developmental areas.
- Earn 22 CCE unites that can be used towards your required 10 hours of mentor coaching sessions, and/or toward the 40 CCE requirement to renew your ICF credential! If you will choose not to receive the 3 individual mentoring sessions you will earn 19 CCEUs instead of 22.
- Pay in 3 monthly installments X 364,38 USD
- Early bird 890 USD ends on December 10. Click the registration button below
- Normal price 995 USD. Click the registration button below